Netbook-sized softcell

Are there still plans to make smaller sizes of the Softcell (or something similar) that would fit 9" and 10" netbooks? I asked about this 6 months ago or so and I seem to remember that Tom replied that there was something on the horizon. Is it getting any closer? Seems like with the booming sales of netbooks it would be a nice addition to the TB lineup.
    Last edited by gmich; 02-15-2009 at 10:20 AM.

I think they are coming.

The Soft Cells now have the most gorgeous silver color, very classy, very 21st
    century.

Edited to say that I got a Medium Padded Organizer Pouch for my point and shot camera in that same fabric.

It is incredibly soft to the touch in addition of looking wayyyy cool.

I hope that more things are going to be made out of that fabric.

I ordered the Padded Organizer Pouch in the middle of December, at that time the site only had the pictures of the black ones but I think I got one of the first silver ones.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-15-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Yeah, I saw those. They look great. Would love to get one for my Samsung NC10.

Quote Originally Posted by gmich View Post
    Yeah, I saw those. They look great. Would love to get one for my Samsung NC10.
    I have a Samsung NC10 too. It'd be nice to replace the cheap sleeve it came with (but the cheap sleeve is better than nothing!).

For now I have stuck my NC10 in my Waterfield 12" Powerbook Sleeve.
    Works great.
    I have tried the Size 5 Brain Cell and it is way too big but I wonder if the soft sleeve designed for the 12"PB works like the Waterfield does?
    I bet it does.

Ed

I've used my Waterfield 12" for the NC10, too. It works OK, but I'd rather have one that fits more snugly -- and I'd rather have a Tom Bihn sleeve!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0