D-ring adapter for toothed-slide bags?

I have 3 bags: an Ego and a Large Café Bag, which have Absolute straps that attach via toothed slides, and a Brain Cell, which uses D-rings. Sometimes when I just need a laptop, I slide the Brain Cell out (I love love love the Annex system by the way) and just carry it. The problem is that if I am in a hurry, I never have time to de-thread one of my Absolute straps from its bag, attach the snaphooks and slides, and clip it to the Brain Cell. I really wish that my Ego and Café Bag used D-rings as well... they seem so much more convenient when getting a strap on and off. If I could take off straps at will, I could easily carry just the Brain Cell, or easily carry the Café Bag with no strap when I am just carrying it like a handbag.

I saw that previously, adapters were sold that modified the old toothed-slide ID to take a D-ring. You don't, by chance, have a similar small adapter that I could buy to affix to my bags so I could use the snaphooks everywhere? Thanks :)

In any case this is me volunteering to beta test these if you try a batch out! Or do the ones you had in that post still work in the newer bags?
    Last edited by SethKinast; 02-05-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

Looks very nifty! We would purchase 2 sets if they are available! Darcy?
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

I Agree

I've recently purchased an Empire Builder, Ego and Brain Cell. It would be great if the same Absolute Strap could be easily swapped between the three products.

Still interested in these.
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

Absolutely!

Even a "no, we will never make these and you should superglue bent paperclips to the ends of the strap" would let me know that you have no plans to sell adapters like this ;) thanks

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0