Thread: Pet gear?

Pet gear?

I know this is not at all bag or travel related, but I find myself making this suggestion in an effort to keep my bags for myself. At the moment, if any of my Tom Bihn bags is on a flat surface, they're fair game for the cats.

Any chance of a simple pet bed? A rectangle with a bit of padding?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hmm. We have a roll of this pretty interesting fabric that we haven't yet found a use for - mainly because it attracts pet hair like crazy. Maybe we could make a combination pet bed/groomer bed - the bed that collects the hair your pet sheds! Instead of shedded hair everywhere, it would mostly be collected on the bed - one thing to clean instead of a bunch. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Tzporah View Post
    Any chance of a simple pet bed? A rectangle with a bit of padding?
    I second that.
    Having a rectangle with a bit of padding and a water resitant side would be great. I could train my dog to stay on it wherever I go (restaurant, train etc...)
    It should be easy to fold or to roll.

Good idea...my stepmom gave me a square of canvas to collect my parakeet's feathers/seed hulls so I could just shake it out once in a while instead of vacuuming all the time.