Vertical Brain Cell Size 7 for Acer / Fujitsu / Asus mini-laptops?

Will there be a Vertical Brain Cell Size 7 that would fit the Acer EEE / Fujutsu 1510d/1610d and Acer Aspire One mini-laptops?

I need something that would make it easier to get my new mini-laptop out of my Brain Bag. The size 7 Horizontal Brain Cell seems like it would be to far down in my Brain Bag as these mini notebooks are too small? The button clips to attach the Brain Cell inside the Brain Bag are on the left and right side so the snake charmer I have would fall on the the empty side? Also I worry other stuff in the front compartment of the Brain Bag would block easy access to my mini laptop if it's filled up to the top. That's why I think a Vertaical Brain cell would be better than the horizontal? Well. I'd prob. need to buy 2 Verticals BC to make things work best but I wouldn't mind as I can use the other one for my USB audio gear?

Please let me know as I'm interested in buying something soon.

A picture is worth a thousand words?

Here's vintage Brainbag looking for some Vertical Brain Cell's for a lonely Fujitsu 1510d and a new Acer Aspire One. Sigh... I guess I'll just keep using the Brain Bag to haul grocery's, textbooks and vinyl records around the city for now....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0