small cafe colors?

Pining away for a small cafe bag and am just wondering when we might expect to see the colors for the small cafe bag recombined again? I don't think new colors need to be offered, just new combinations. Even several combos offered on the swift and the medium cafe bag would be great. Some ideas:

cocoa w/ navy (or navy / cocoa )
    cocoa w/ storm
    navy w/ storm
    steel w/ sapphire
    navy w/ plum (or plum & navy)
    cocoa & plum (or plum & cocoa)
    cocoa & steel (or steel & cocoa)

thanks.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We've just added a few new Small Cafe colors (Storm/Cayenne, Steel/Olive, Black/Cayenne, Olive/Cayenne, Navy/Cayenne, and Plum/Olive) and won't add or change colors for a while. That said, keep the suggestions coming!

Note that these are the only possible lining colors: Steel, Sapphire, Olive, Cayenne, Crimson, and Wasabi.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We've just added a few new Small Cafe colors (Storm/Cayenne, Steel/Olive, Black/Cayenne, Olive/Cayenne, Navy/Cayenne, and Plum/Olive) and won't add or change colors for a while. That said, keep the suggestions coming!

Note that these are the only possible lining colors: Steel, Sapphire, Olive, Cayenne, Crimson, and Wasabi.
    Aw, and my daughter was hoping for a pink lining and a Coco exterior. She has a Crimson/Steel small Cafe Bag (that's her sorority colors); but she's liking the Coco/Pink combo she saw on a Timbuk2 bag one of her friends had. Actually she's told me that her Cafe bag's getting lots of looks since it's in her Greek colors; but like my wife (she has a Plum/Wasabi , and an Olive/Cayenne Medium Cafe bag) she want's to switch up from time to time.

Maybe I'll get her a Storm/Cayenne bag. That's a nice color combo.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Maybe I'll get her a Storm/Cayenne bag. That's a nice color combo.
    I think it's a really nice color combination. And it's unusual: your daughter can be a trendsetter. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0