Talking Color Request - Horizontal Brain Cell

Hi, I've got a Black/Steel/Wasabi Empire Builder and a Wasabi Brain Cell (provides an awesome, bright interior). I just changed laptops and need a new brain cell (Size 1) but really really want to stick with the wasabi color. Is there any possibility that you'll expand the color choices on the Size 1 brain cells for more wasabi?

I doubt it, but Darcy may chime in. They just shrunk the number of colors available recently.
    Proud owner of; Ego (first run) in Black/Steel/Deep Blue; medium organizer pouches in cayenne and crimson; small organizer pouches in olive, pink and storm blue; mini organizer pouch in sapphire; quarter packing cube; ego strips in crimson, plum, blue glitter and sapphire.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums, jaberin!

Alicia is right: we won't be adding new Brain Cell colors anytime soon. That doesn't mean never, but I wouldn't wait on it.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0