Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Storm/Cork/Cayenne :)

or Navy/Cork/Storm

for the next next ones, if cork is going to be back :)

How about an Imago that is slate gray on the outside, with a dark purple swish of color on the flap and wasabi inside? I would buy a million of them!!

:)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by listgirl View Post
    How about an Imago that is slate gray on the outside, with a dark purple swish of color on the flap and wasabi inside? I would buy a million of them!!

:)
    I like that a lot! Maybe in the next batch. :) (That wouldn't come out until October/November.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy:

I vote for black, black, cayenne!

(And might there be a hand grip on the next iteration of the Imago?......)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcamp View Post
    Darcy:

I vote for black, black, cayenne!

(And might there be a hand grip on the next iteration of the Imago?......)
    Take a look at this post from Darcy and read through the surrounding posts in the thread Why no handle on the Imago?. Since you were one of the posters in that thread, you might ask Darcy for an update on Tom's thoughts about a redesign. And as for the black, black, cayenne combination, see my suggestion for adding cayenne Ultrasuede pockets to this color combination in the ID and Imago, and Darcy's reply (not likely to be enough people who like this for it to happen).
    Last edited by moriond; 08-09-2008 at 05:01 PM.

I think there already is one.

I bought a Blues Bag and a Black/Black/Wasabi for a friend from the last batch of Imagos that came out. Both bags had a hand strap similar to that on the Cafe Bag. It's supremely useful.

Oddly enough though, both bags also have some sort of strap going over the top of the zippers on either suede pocket on the sides that prevent them from completely closing. It's a very small opening, nothing could get through, but I've often wondered why it's there.
    Loving life with my Imago.

Volunteer Moderator
    I believe those are to route earphone cords through.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Navy/Storm/Sapphire is one of the most popular color combinations of Imago ever - good work, guys!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Adi
    As a very happy owner of a Hunter/Steel/Steel bag from a while back, I've got to say that I've gotten a lot of compliments on the Hunter color. Now that I've seen the "Blues Bag" online I think it is very handsome. Although a Navy/Navy/Sapphire or Navy/Navy/Storm would really appeal to my more color-conservative friends. (That navy power color thing!)

--Adi

Cocoa/Cork/Wasabi or Olive/Cork/Wasabi, if you're going the Earth tones route...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0