Question Water Bottle Holder?

I apologize if someone asked about this before, but it's the one thing that's kept me from ordering a swift or a cafe bag.

Any plans for a water bottle holder? Maybe not an attached one, but a case that will either snap into one of the o-rings or around the strap? My issue with just placing the bottle in the bag is that if it sweats, everything gets damp.

Volunteer Moderator

Consider using a stuff sack to hold water bottles in the Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Tzporah View Post
    I apologize if someone asked about this before, but it's the one thing that's kept me from ordering a swift or a cafe bag.

Any plans for a water bottle holder? Maybe not an attached one, but a case that will either snap into one of the o-rings or around the strap? My issue with just placing the bottle in the bag is that if it sweats, everything gets damp.
    You could use a stuff sack for this purpose -- one comes with the Swift -- as described in this post and in one of its links. (Also, scroll down two posts for a description of how many 500 ml water bottles can be held in the stuff sack).

I actually use a water bottle holder that my girlfriend got me for valentines day...

take a mini 'biner, hook it to the cafe bag strap, and the holder, and a 1 quart nalgene stays pretty stable and right to hand