Thread: Lux colors

Lux colors

Are there any plans to offer the Lux in colors other than grape/black? One color choice is not a lot. Plain black or black/gray would be a nice neutral option. Thanks for your consideration.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The LUX has pretty much been replaced by the Swift, which has the same look as the LUX and more pockets. It's also available in 10 color combinations.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Okey doke. I wondered if that was the situation. Thanks for the reply.

I have both and I use the lux as much as the swift. With so many new bags in development I can see why you're replacing the lux. Any possibility of making the utility tote a bit more stylish? I use the lux for that purpose.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Utility Tote won't be redesigned anytime soon, but Tom is thinking of designing several new tote bags this year...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes