Colour suggestions for Buzz

The Buzz looks like it's likely the best bag for my short self (5'0") and my 15" MacBook Pro...but I'm really not loving the current colours.

What about some combination of black, steel and plum. Or cocoa/plum (love LOVE this combo!)? Or Black/Wasabi? Or Black/Cayenne?

Any plans for new Buzz colours?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Not anytime soon: sorry! Cayenne is 500 denier Cordura, a weight of Cordura we use mostly as a lining on the interior of a bag. The exterior of the Buzz is made with 1000 denier Cordura. Maybe we will add a Plum combination in the future.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    The Buzz looks like it's likely the best bag for my short self (5'0") and my 15" MacBook Pro...but I'm really not loving the current colours.

What about some combination of black, steel and plum.
    Any plans for new Buzz colours?
    Back when they first announced the new Buzz, before the brief panic of Plum going away entirely, they posted sample shots of the Buzz in Black/Navy/Plum in the Blog (late February/early March 2007). (These pictures are no longer accessible). Here was my response:
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Wow, the Black/Navy/Plum and Black/Steel/Sapphire color options look really good. And I think you mentioned that the small pouches were also now available in periwinkle? What's the color of the new Buzz interior?
    They ended up doing Black/Navy/Red instead. I don't know whether there is still any Navy left, but Black/Navy/Plum was a really nice color combination that was never offered. (You can click on the arrow link to see the surrounding discussion in the original Buzz thread.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0