Minimal case for EEE-PC

I'm quite sure people have been asking for this before, but I'll add my voice nonetheless.

I'd like to see a small case for the Asus EEE-PC with enough room for it, the power adapter, one more battery, and a mouse. Because the EEE-PC uses SDHC flash cards for storage, accomodation for a few of those would be welcome too.

You folks may want to contact Asus, as they have a couple more (slightly larger) EEE-PCs in the works, and you'll probably want whatever you develop for the current EEE-PC to also fit soon-to-be-released models. Also, please be aware that current EEE-PCs come in two varieties: the "regular" EEE-PC and the Surf. There is a physical difference: the Surf has a smaller battery, while the "regular" EEE-PC's battery, larger than the Surf's, adds a ridge on the underside.

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Do you think the Small Cafe Bag with built-in Padded Compartment for the EEE would fit the bill? Or are you looking for something more like the Eclipse?
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes