Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

2 laptop case/bag ideas?

I'm looking for a case/bag capable of accommodating two laptops of standard dimensions. I'm in airports a few times a week and am looking for the 'best' solution to traveling with two notebook computers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

What about the Brain Bag? It has 2 compartments, and each of them has clips for a Brain Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    What about the Brain Bag? It has 2 compartments, and each of them has clips for a Brain Cell.
    That looks like it will do the trick.

Thanks!

I use the Empire Builder to carry two machines.
    I can put a 12"Powerbook in a Brain Cell and a Toughbook either naked or in a Waterfield sleeve next to it.
    There is still plenty of room for a Snake Charmer and files,books and paper.

I also have a Brain Bag but it is not too Proffessional looking when traveling.
    Either will certainly do the job though.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    I use the Empire Builder to carry two machines.
    I can put a 12"Powerbook in a Brain Cell and a Toughbook either naked or in a Waterfield sleeve next to it.
    There is still plenty of room for a Snake Charmer and files,books and paper.

I also have a Brain Bag but it is not too Proffessional looking when traveling.
    Either will certainly do the job though.

Ed
    Thanks. I've been going back and forth about the Brain Bag or the Empire Builder and I think I'm going to opt for the Empire Builder. I think I'll get more use / find more uses for it in the long run.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0