Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stuff Sack

new Stuff Sack color!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    As for different colored Stuff Sacks: we plan to add a Yellow Dyneema to our color palette this summer/fall, so you'll be seeing Yellow Stuff Sacks around then.
    I have to be honest - I've been watching these developments closely because I'm getting ready to "upgrade" from ziploc bags and invest in some decent project bags. The Stuff Sack has been in the running against a stiff competitor, the GoKnit bag, which comes in more colors and sizes (I have to "color-code" everything to be organized enough just to get out of the house) and has the detachable yarn-loop, but the Stuff Sack's clear bottom was winning out.

now - yippeee!!! yellow is an awesome color for this bag - I can't wait! This (plus the clear bottom, PLUS the new grommet!) makes the Stuff Sack a complete winner for me.

Will be placing an order when I get my next paycheck for the current bright-blue, and am anxiously awaiting the yellow to add to my collection! (and yes - I know I don't even have one yet, but it's already a "collection!" um ... you will be continuing to add new colors, won't you? "gotta have the new color" is what makes it a collection, right?) ;~)

~ hb33 ~

I missed the info on yellow. This is great. When I ordered my final version they only had steel. I have a couple of the earlier bags which I continue to use. But I'd love a yellow. I'm going to buy another sapphire and a yellow as soon as they yellow comes out.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Expect to see the Yellow Dyneema in late November!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Grommets?

The listing for the Stuff Sack still shows the old grommet. Is that an error or are you trying to clear the last of the old designs out?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresTala View Post
    The listing for the Stuff Sack still shows the old grommet. Is that an error or are you trying to clear the last of the old designs out?

Thanks!
    Neither: all Stuff Sacks have just been retrofitted to have the new grommet (aka fabric tab/snap.) We'll announce this soon, but you can go ahead and order now with the assurance that you'll only receive the new version. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks!

Many thanks for the clarification, Darcy. Now I just have to wait (patiently... patiently, I tell you!) for the new batch of colors in the Swift.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Neither: all Stuff Sacks have just been retrofitted to have the new grommet (aka fabric tab/snap.) We'll announce this soon, but you can go ahead and order now with the assurance that you'll only receive the new version. :)
    Oh, good. I was getting confused between the pictures listed with the Swift and the pictures on the Stuff Sack page. Cannot wait to get one of these in my Imago!
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0