Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How's that diaper bag coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Those are the most adorable babies and hats in the entire world! Congratulations!
    I can't disagree with you. :D

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Awww! OK, we'll hurry. It's just getting that diaper changing pad perfect...and such cute babies deserve a perfect changing pad!
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by scottu View Post
    These six-day-old babies need a diaper bag. Won't you help, Tom and Darcy?

Leaving the hospital

Any update would be appreciated. ;)
    I can't see babies!! Can you repost?
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

I'm not sure why Flickr did that. I thought I linked the file how they prefer.

I didn't realize I could attach a file to a post though, so here you go.

If you need to stress test that changing pad, I think our boys might be its match. My diaper-fu has become pretty fierce in just three weeks. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Caption Contest!

What are my boys saying to the folks at Tom Bihn about the Parental Unit?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Left Super Cute Baby: "No, no, I see it on the horizon! The Parental Unit is really going to be debuted soon!"

Right Super Cute Baby: "Yeah... no. Maybe it'll be here in time for our younger siblings to use..."

That is a GREAT picture!
    --------------------------------

Volunteer Moderator
    awww! i love this picture! your little babies are growing up!

the little dude on the left: hey, check it out! here comes that hot new parental unit! look, it's crimson - what a lovely color!

the little dude on the right: what? crimson?? crimson's not a color!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Left Super Cute Baby: "No, no, I see it on the horizon! The Parental Unit is really going to be debuted soon!"

Right Super Cute Baby: "Yeah... no. Maybe it'll be here in time for our younger siblings to use..."
    I choose the reality of the left super cute baby as it reinforces my own happiness.

Our second daughter was born July 10. We NEED the Parental Unit NOW!! Any more updates Darcy???

Question Synapse

Wouldn't the Synaspe make an excellent diaper bag?

It seems that you could put the required items in the different compartments.
    Then it can be used throughout the different life stages of baby, toddler, pre-school child.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BPritchard View Post
    Wouldn't the Synaspe make an excellent diaper bag?

It seems that you could put the required items in the different compartments.
    Then it can be used throughout the different life stages of baby, toddler, pre-school child.
    i totally agree. the pockets in the synapse make it easy to organize a diaper bag. here is one scenario:

- main compartment pocket: diaper changing pad (tom bihn will be coming out with one), diapers.
    - main compartment: blanket, books, toys.
    - front side compartments: bottle(s) / food for baby.
    - front bottle compartment: bottle for parent.
    - front bottom compartment: wallet, pen, pad, keys, business card for your favorite spa.
    - front top compartment: phone.

Alright, deep breaths: we don't anticipate the Parental Unit debuting until 2011. Our production schedule is pretty much booked solid through the end of this year making current bags (and the FJN.)

I will add that the Co-Pilot and Synapse make, I agree, absolutely excellent diaper bags - and the Parental Unit could end up being very similar to, if not a slightly different version of, one or both of those. There will be baby-specific accessories that will be designed to work with the Parental Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Alright, deep breaths: we don't anticipate the Parental Unit debuting until 2011. Our production schedule is pretty much booked solid through the end of this year making current bags (and the FJN.)

I will add that the Co-Pilot and Synapse make, I agree, absolutely excellent diaper bags - and the Parental Unit could end up being very similar to, if not a slightly different version of, one or both of those. There will be baby-specific accessories that will be designed to work with the Parental Unit.
    Seasons Greetings Darcy-

Looks like it's been about 3 1/2 months since your last official post on the Parental Unit. Being that we're less than 2 weeks from 2011, is the TB team now able to commit to offering up a more specific release month for this bag? If not, the next best thing would be -- when can we expect the next "official" update on the release bag? Thanks again for your time and Happy Holidays.

i don't think that there is a need for a specialized diaper bag, one can use the large cafe bag. on the inside one can use the pouches for organizing the big space of the main compartment, i also recommend a yarn sack for the baby bottle. i am currently using the large java bag as a diaper bag and there is room to spare for your odds and ends.

namaste.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0