Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How's that diaper bag coming?

Quote Originally Posted by bagman View Post
    My nephew (5-6 years old) does not wet his bed, and thus needs to diapers or other protection... but there are one of those days... may be once in a month or two, where for no apparent reason, he ends up wetting the bed.

Then it's a pain to have the mattress washed and dried.

Guess, it's all part and parcel of having kids.
    Most mattress stores (and probably the local everything-marts) sell mattress protectors.

Ok, number two is on the way (September) and my medium cafe bag will be too small for two... I searched for "diaper bag" and did not find it... Will it be out by the end of March?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    By the end of March...no. Pre-order by late March or late April, we hope. :)
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Woohoo! Will this be a dedicated diaper bag, or a bag that you can slip the diaper pad into?

Is the co-pilot supposed the be the diaper bag, or are we waiting for something else?

No, the email from the mailing list said, "The diaper bag - the Parental Unit - will be available for pre-order in May or June."

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pontefract View Post
    Is the co-pilot supposed the be the diaper bag, or are we waiting for something else?
    actually, i think the co-pilot would work very nicely as a diaper bag! i'm also excited to see the upcoming parental unit!

Excellent news. We'll be needing our diaper bag for the twins around the middle of June. Can't wait to see the details.

I'll be first in line!

How do we get on the mailing list so we know when the Parental Unit is available? I'd like to get a look at it.

I'm assuming, based on all the comments in this thread, that it's going to be a shoulder bag or messenger bag? If that's the case, I'll just take back my Brain Bag from my husband or maybe get a Smart Alec.

My son didn't do strollers, so I wore him all the time, and a messenger going across my body didn't work, and a shoulder bag is simply uncomfortable and awkward.

A backpack balances out the parent wearing the child (my husband has even worn backpack on his front while wearing our son on his back!).

We're expecting #2 this fall, we cloth diaper (so we'll be cloth diapering two kids for at least a little while....oy!) which creates some extra bulk, and I need something that would be large enough to handle an entire day's worth of clothes, snacks, diapers, and a few things for me! I love that the Brain Bag can be cinched down if it's not full, but that it gets enormous for a full day's trip.

I'm looking at getting the Side Effect to basically use as my purse - being able to pull that out and either use it as a purse with a shoulder strap or wear it below our favorite carrier (Ergo) on a quick outing seems ideal!!

any news? a hint, maybe? Will the diaper bag be bigger than the Imago? Is it going to be a shoulder bag? Will it have backpack straps? Is it still on the predicted May/June pre-order timeline? I'll confess I'm having a hard time being patient!
    Last edited by pontefract; 05-13-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: incomplete

ME TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by pontefract View Post
    any news? a hint, maybe? Will the diaper bag be bigger than the Imago? Is it going to be a shoulder bag? Will it have backpack straps? Is it still on the predicted May/June pre-order timeline? I'll confess I'm having a hard time being patient!
    THAT MAKES TWO! Baby came early... now I am chomping at the bit to make a decision. Update please!

Just hoping for an update! It's nearing mid-June! Any hope of the Parental Unit coming out in the next couple months?

These six-day-old babies need a diaper bag. Won't you help, Tom and Darcy?

Leaving the hospital

Any update would be appreciated. ;)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by scottu View Post

Leaving the hospital

how absolutely adorable!

a warm and hearty congratulations to you and your family, scottu!

i am sure tom will get that diaper bag ready just as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by scottu View Post

Leaving the hospital

Those are the most adorable babies and hats in the entire world! Congratulations!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0