Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How's that diaper bag coming?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    No news yet...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Nudge. Poke. Bump. :-)

A Synapse that stood up on its own would make an excellent diaper bag. Just sayin'.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Seems I need to bump this thread too - any chance this will happen in time? Its very early days for me (and yet already I see the opportunity for a new bag...mwhahahah!)

26 June is our due date, and I've been more than thrilled with my Checkpoint Flyer Laptop bag, so I will certainly be waiting eagerly!

No news yet..
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

*sniff*

I still have at least a year of carrying diapers around, and probably a few years after that for lugging kidstuff wherever we go. I can be patient...for a little while. ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I didn't read 10 pages worth. But just would like to add. I just got the super ego. While I'm already out of the diaper stage with my kids I wish I had this bag as a diaper bag at the time. I honestly think it would be the best current bag as a diaper bag. Lots of space, lots of little pockets here & there, 2 bottle holders on the side. I'm convinced it would be perfect. The size of it is amazing & can easily hold everything.
    Janine likes this.

Just seeing this thread! I'm kind-of freaking out at the possibility of a TB diaper bag! We just had our first child and I would LOVE to represent Tom Bihn on the daily! It might even make it FUN to change diapers! :)

Any news on the diaper bag? Did the changing pad ever come to market?

There's some news, but it's not newsy enough to share... yet. The changing pad hasn't been introduced yet.

Let's start a rumor...There isa new color Dyneema and the first product made in this fabric is going to be a TB diaper bag :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar6 View Post
    Let's start a rumor...There isa new color Dyneema and the first product made in this fabric is going to be a TB diaper bag :-)
    Yes. And it will be ready for pre-order tomorrow with an expected shipping date of last Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes. And it will be ready for pre-order tomorrow with an expected shipping date of last Monday.
    I don't have a like button, so consider your post liked.

We've been using a Co-Pilot, dyneema flavor, as a diaper bag for our grub. He'll be three months old soon. The bag has proven itself for short walks and weekend travel, as well as the one more involved trip we've gone on so far (4 day trip to a wedding; plenty of flying and driving).

I really like it for this purpose, since it's smaller than most diaper bags, and very light. Holds a changing pad, small laundry bag, changing supplies and a handful of diapers (about 4 cloth diapers or 6 or so garbage diapers), burp cloths, clean shirts for baby and parents, pacifier and rattle, etc. etc.

All of the different pockets make it easy to pack and unpack. And it looks good.

Bonus points for throwing it into a Shop Bag along with blankets and nursing pillow and whatnot if you want a single, slightly larger, bag for all of the baby stuff you might need for a few nights away (and/or to shove through airport security).
    dorayme likes this.

One of the things I really liked about my diaper dude bag was the small strap to d-ring clips on either side of the base of the shoulder strap where they meet the bag. This lets you clip the bag to any stroller. Very nice. It lets the bag hang right in front of you and access all pockets. Probably the best must have feature IMHO.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0