View Poll Results: Portable Culture T-Shirts - What do you think?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • That's the best tee shirt ever

2 40.00%
  • It's okay

3 60.00%
  • I hate it! Bah!

0 0%
  • It would be better if...(explain)

0 0%
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Portable Culture T-shirts

Check out our new Tom Bihn T-shirts - and then vote in this poll to let us know what you think.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

seh
    I prefer the womens' design to the mens', and I'm a man. A woman might find the converse preference. Perhaps it would be best to either choose one graphic for both cuts, or sell both graphics on both cuts.

Also, though it's hard to tell from the pictures, the graphic on the back looks too high. A person's long hair would cover it. I understand that it's supposed to be around low-shoulder blade height. Is that where it lands when wrapped around a body?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The back graphic does end up being quite high - so it may be covered. We didn't want to put the brand name in huge letters somewhere, we wanted it to be subtle - so this would be a tee shirt someone would actually want to wear anyway, not just because they liked Tom Bihn bags.

I agree that the horizontal Japanese characters look way cooler...this is sort of a test run, so if the horizontal ends up being a lot more popular, we may stick to that in the future. We also really want to get tee shirts with the plane logo eventually.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

"Portable Culture" comments

Hey y'all,

One note about vertical andhorizontal orientation of said phrase -

In horizontal orientation, phrase blocked by straps of whatever Tom Bihn product I"m showcasing that day, assuming its performing it's intended use, and I'm not simply demonstrating the product non-stop for curious throngs of people :-)

Of course, depending on strap orientation, the same could happen to the vertical tee.

Yay Vertical

Vertical is better:

list][*]different from most other shirts[*]helps curvy women get eye contact[/list]

Several women I know might be tempted to the vertical shirt, but wouldn't wear the horizontal.
    If you don't love your computer, you need Different Computers.
    mdawson@differentcomputers.com
    http://differentcomputers.com

List method broken

that list formatting is as done by the javascript. Don't blame me!
    If you don't love your computer, you need Different Computers.
    mdawson@differentcomputers.com
    http://differentcomputers.com