Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Accent Colors

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Medium Cafe Bag is now available in these three new colors:
    Plum/Olive
    Pine/Wasabi<----
    Black/Crimson
    OK, I give up. What color is Pine? Is this a new option?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    OK, I give up. What color is Pine? Is this a new option?
    I agree. We must have pictures of this color!

Josh
    When I first saw it, it reminded me of an Evergreen Pine tree. Has that nice blue-green look to it. At least that's my take on it. Picture the Swiss Alps and the trees you'd see there. It's kinda like that.

Color...

If any of you Tom Bihners can grab a sample of the color in Hex (the digit-breakdown that online systems use to construct pure color types) then I can make a mock-up.

There's a pretty good Firefox extension that will let you sample web images (if you have access to things we do not): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/271

Thanks,

-B

Ohhhhhh...I would SO love a Plum/Wasabi Imago. Maybe add the steel or grape or olive as another accent.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

The Medium Cafe Bag in Pine/Wasabi

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

OMG! That is actually a very, very nice combination. I like the pine a lot.
    Let me be the first to say, "Great Job!"
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    OMG! That is actually a very, very nice combination. I like the pine a lot. Let me be the first to say, "Great Job!"
    Here's another new picture. This picture really shows off the quality of the webbing that we use for the shoulder strap. We get our webbing from the Czech Republic because they make the best webbing that we've seen or felt.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0