Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Siv
    Can the back strap on the ID (if fully tightened) double as a strap/loop for a roll-aboard?

Would it be possible to add a second set loops on the back of the ID a little higher than the back strap loops to fulfill this purpose? Having an optional/removable strap would be cool and only adds a couple of loops to the bag...

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    Seems like the "loop" of webbing would be so big & loose that while it might keep your ID from falling off the roll aboard, it would likely slide seriously off to one side or the other.
    As I wrote on a different thread: "the quest for the perfect roll-aboard strap has been quixotic. Because roll-aboard luggage comes with many different widths of handle, we need something that would accomodate them all. So far everything we've come up with has looked like an after-thought. Bulk, expensive, plastic buckles, webbing, velcro, it all catches on clothing and scratches bare skin when you use the bag on your shoulder or hip."
    Does that make sense? Should we modify your ID anyway to see if I'm right?
    RSVP

Siv
    Tom, I just ordered my ID but not sure if it has been delivered yet. If it was still in your shop then that would be unltra convenient for all!

It's black/black/plaid ordered by my cousin Ara.

If it has already left then don't worry as I live in Malaysia at the moment and it'll be quite a large cost to ship it back and forth (I'm visiting my cousin in NY and am taking the opportunity to save on the shipping!)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Siv,

I talked with your cousin Ara twice! And the order did ship out already.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Any news on IDs in other-than-black, or yellow fabrics?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The batch of ID's coming up from the factory now came in the following colors:

Black/Black/Steel
    Black/Black/Plaid
    Black/Crimson/Steel
    Black/Charcoal/Steel
    Black/Charcoal/Wasabi
    Black/Silver/Sapphire

We will have the same colors in the next batch, with the addition of Black/Grape/Wasabi.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Who do I have to bribe to sneak a Charcoal/Silver/Sapphire in there?

Hi!

Just wondering when those new colors might appear on the ID's page (in the color option menu). Also, will you have new pictures?

Thanks!

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0