Those little strappy connectors... can you add to accessories page?

The item in question:

Is it possible to order these on their own? They are so incredibly useful - I'm surprised to not see them available at least as a replacement part on the "Accessories" page.

If it's possible to order-by-phone, please let me know what to ask for. :) Many thanks!

Ditto the incredibly useful comment.

Yes, please how can we get more?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    You can call us (1-800-729-9607 or +1-206-652-4123) to order more key snaps.

Many people have requested we add key snaps as a separate item that one could order through the Web site: it's on our list!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Key Snap - Handy for armchair projects

[QUOTE=Meryddian;4994]The item in question:

QUOTE]

While stowing knitting accessories in organizer pouches I realized that with one at each end of a key snap they can hang over the arm of a chair. Handy !

Darcy's note: "You can call us (1-800-729-9607 or +1-206-652-4123) to order more key snaps."

What a great idea! I'm using the key snap to attach my scissors to my bag......which would work well with the pouches at either end. All the things I need at my fingertips would be right there! Very handy for SnB.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Here you go! 8" and 16" Key Straps are now available for order.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes