Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Tom Bihn Travel Wallet?

I've been working on a Wallets feature and ran across some pretty cool stuff. How about a Tom Bihn Traveler wallet for Passport, Euros, Dollars, credit cards , coins AND Passport? I could really see it with various outer panels such as Cork Cloth, Hemp, Narural Gum rubber and other cool materials.

Personally, I would never carry all of that in one wallet or pouch when traveling.

Humn. Why not may I ask?
    I find it way easier to prevent losses.I use a Cartier wallet that manages all that just fine. Albeit, I don't carry a lot of cash anyway.
    After all, I still have a dozen other objects to keep track of at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by eristick View Post
    Personally, I would never carry all of that in one wallet or pouch when traveling.

First of all, it would be a big heavy lump, especially with the coins. Secondly, I wouldn't want to carry all of my identification and money together for security purposes.

If you say so. Been doing it for years- no problems. I just can't deal with tracking too many things all over my body on travel so I at least keep the Air ticket, passport and important stuff in one place, the minute the passport and ticket are separated- you're in trouble! Like I said, I carry little cash.
    Soon look for the Wallets feature here....
    Http://www.gearninja.com

Quote Originally Posted by eristick View Post
    First of all, it would be a big heavy lump, especially with the coins. Secondly, I wouldn't want to carry all of my identification and money together for security purposes.