Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thumbs up You Made My Day!

I recently read about "the label" at another forum and I had to tell you it really made my day! The original message may not have been intended for the US president--but it certainly does apply! Your words are my exact sentiments--don't let the negative ankle biters get you down!!
    0 0

Idiots & Labels

Is GWB an idiot? Looking at Iraq, I think the argument is a good one. Of course, considering our last president, you'd have to say that the Republicans have no monopoly on the genre. As a guy who believes in individual freedom as much as possible and the government's involvement in directing our lives as little as possible, it's hard to look at what the government's done in our names in the war on terrorism recently. This is one of the things the government is supposed to do for us, and they're screwing it up for us and for our kids. But then, looking at what the political parties have now offered us this time around, all I can see is two outfits with different ways of messing with our lives (aren't the Republicans supposed to be conservatives?). Labels? Mr. Binh makes a really good product. I'll buy a bag from him just like I'll buy something from someone with a fish in his yellow pages ad. And I really like Ben & Jerry's Fudge Brownie frozen yogurt, too.
    0 0