Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farenheit 9/11

People can't debate in the open in America?

It has to go to private messaging?

If that's so, then there is no reason for these forums to exist. Shut them down after the last person has been shunted away to "private messaging."

Will the last person to leave please turn out the lights?
    0 0

Originally posted by admin
    Cyn and MammaG -- I think it might be time to take this to private messaging.
    Please don't make it stop! MammaG spews some garbage, and then Cyn eviscerates. It's a good bit of entertainment! Nothing makes the Bush haters look worse than when they're supported by the likes of MommaG. This is good fun. If you restrict the conversations to only rational discourse, then Bush might actually start looking bad. Hardly fair.
    0 0

Don't worry. Bush doesn't need my help. He looks bad without even trying.

I am only trying to get the truth out. Cyn is not interested in the truth. He/She only wants to bury it.

Vote Kerry. Won't someone think about the children!?
    0 0

admin
    Originally posted by CharlieL3
    People can't debate in the open in America?
    I think that by reading these forums it's clear that they have provided a great place for people to debate and that they have been largely unmoderated.

The problem is that Cyn and MammaG were posting one or two sentence messages every 2 minutes and pretty much flooding the board.
    0 0

everyone has the right the vote on who ever he wants. People should not ridicule another persons voting. I am no fan of mister Bush, but I realy do think Bush is a bad person, I even believe he is really good at hart. But since 9/11 he has no controle he is led by the people behind him. As an european I would like to see these people go, but since bush as no power to get rid of them, the american votor must try to do so. Despite how sorry I feel for Bush, I think his government must go. I think its pitty that there are no strong voices in the gop that speak out more loudly there disagrement with the current situation, I really think that there are enough of them. But in america these day you are either fore or against Bush. And in many cases both sides are wrong. They ar more buisy with hitting each other than working togetter as one.

And everyone has the right to put on his label what he wants. Personally I cut of every label from my shirts, because they itch in my neck. And also from my bags, they dont look nice and irritate me:D
    0 0