Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By GoStanford
  • 2 Post By Ilkyway
  • 4 Post By eWalker
  • 4 Post By GoStanford

Thread: Comprehensive list of packing cube sizes/codes

Comprehensive list of packing cube sizes/codes

I checked the link at the end of the Packing Cubes page, and probably missed this before - 0944 is listed twice under NFTD and under Pilot Small. I have some labelled 0926 that I am pretty sure are Pilot front pocket size.

Packing Cubes - Travel Packing Cubes organize your travel bag and keep clothes neat - TOM BIHN

Is there an updated list somewhere in the Forums?

Wow, thank you GoStanford I never had seen that list. I haven't even registered that there such an number in the Packingcubes.
    I went and fetched my Pilot frontpocked cube and mine is labeled 0926 too. I had started to wright the bag on the big white labels but did not like that very much. Now I can use the list.

Thanks
    Ilkyway

Edit: the 0944 is the NightFlight Duffel Back just checked that one too.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 01-19-2015 at 02:37 AM.

I am kind of a packing cube freak and to avoid mismatches, I tied color coded ribbons to the zipper pulls.

At first I thought about using a color for each type of packing cube then realized that would be enough to match cubes to bags.

Now, I am swiching to paracord pulls for a nicer look.

HTH
    Last edited by eWalker; 01-19-2015 at 04:30 AM.
    Working on issues with Aeronaut packing organizers,
    hoping for the perfect Aeronaut sidekick, a second generation PCSB with the organization of SE and the size of a EPPC!

I am thinking I will print the list and keep with my bags, and maybe put an index card in the cubes themselves so between that and the label I can easily get them back in order. I often use the cubes in rolling suitcases also and sometimes I store the cubes in the larger TB bag if not in use. If TB ever makes a rolling suitcase I am first in line!