Hello Tom Bihn community!
I've recently been looking at the Co-Pilot, and I think it might make a nice small day-to-day camera bag.
Before I decide on a purchase, I would like a bit more information.
Here's the various gear I'm thinking of:
Kindle Keyboard in Amazon lighted-case
(1) Would a 85mm+reversed-hood (diameter approx. 85mm) fit in the left/right front pockets?
(2) Would a 580EXII Flash (approx. 190mm x 80mm x 55mm) fit in the left/right front pockets?
(3) Would a lensless 7D fit in one of the back pouches in the main compartment?
(4) Would the equipment in the preceding items fit in their respective locations at the same time?
(5) Would it be possible to see full-body back & profile photos of a loaded Co-Pilot strapped high on a human adult male's back?
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this post.