Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Forum Member

Ordered my first Aeronaut!

I'm very excited, I just ordered an Aeronaut for my upcoming cruise !
    I have spent ages agonizing over which color combo to choose and I finally picked steel/ ultraviolet, hope I like it.
    My question is about the shoulder bag/ packing cube: does it fit in the side pockets or is it meant for use in the main compartment?
    My husband has put a ban on more Christmas presents, but this is my birthday present for my "just after Christmas" birthday!
    Last edited by Sarha; 12-21-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Welcome to the TB Family!

You're gonna love your new Aeronaut!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Forum Member
    Thanks Flinx,
    I can't wait to get it, then on to practice packing for our June cruise. I'm going to try one bagging a 2 week cruise to Rome.

Sarha, I ordered a Tristar in the steel/ultraviolet this year - I just love it. I'm not a fan of grey, but this is a beautiful combo. The purple lining is classy and fun. Love the low-key exterior and I'm-on-vacation interior. Congrats on your new Aeronaut!

Yay for just after Christmas birthdays!