Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ineffable

Thread: Synapse 25 Strap Location

Synapse 25 Strap Location

I purchased Synapse 25 about a year ago and have been very pleased with the bag. The only real issue Iíve noted is that the shoulder straps seem too close together. I understand that this has been changed and that on new bags the straps are now further apart.

So, over the weekend a buddy was admiring my S25, but regrettably doesnít have the funds to purchase a new one. However, I was considering selling him my bag at a reduced rate and buying a new S25 with the new shoulder strap placement.

So, can anyone tell me exactly how much further apart the straps are on the new bags?

At the very top the straps on the New Synapse 25 (I can only assume this is new, bag is only 1 month old) the straps are exactly 2.5" apart. I'm pretty sure I saw some comparison pics when I was doing my S19/S25 research, you should be able to search for the exact answer if nobody else chimes in here.

Name:  Ineffable_S25_Straps.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  168.1 KB

HTH
    Synapse25 | Pilot | Aeronaut 45 | CoPilot | Large DOP | SideEffect | 3D Organizer Cubes | Q-Kit | #1 & #2 Stuff Sacks

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Now I just need to wait for some expanded color selections to show up in stock and talk my friend into buying my old bag.

How far apart were they on the old version of the bag?
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

How far apart were they on the old version of the bag?
    My bag is at another location, so I can’t say for certain. However, after looking at the picture again it looks more and more like the bag I have, so I wonder if my bag actually has the new spacing. I’ll check when I get home and see what the dimensions are.

Here is the thread I referenced above. It was originally asking about the S19 but several sets of pics include the S25. I've linked directly to post 4 which has the new vs old S25's.
    Synapse25 | Pilot | Aeronaut 45 | CoPilot | Large DOP | SideEffect | 3D Organizer Cubes | Q-Kit | #1 & #2 Stuff Sacks

Oops. If the 2.5 inch spacing is the new design than I already have the new design. For some reason I was thinking this was announced a good while after I got my bag, but apparently I was mistaken. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0