Do I need new packing cubes for Aeronaut 30?

I'm about to order an Aeronaut 30 (yay aubergine!), and am trying to decide if I need to order new packing cubes in the A30 sizes. I currently have an Aeronaut 45 along with large, small, and end pocket packing cubes in the 45 size.

I typically use the end pocket cubes for shoes, so the cubes are not filled completely. It seems to me the 45-size cubes should still work in the end pockets of the 30 in that case. (Shoes do fit in the A30 end pocket, right?) Am I right in that, or does the extra fabric interfere with ease of in/out in the end pocket?

And what about the large packing cube in the A30 main compartment? I assume I'd need new 30-sized cubes if I'm going to fill them up, correct?

I use my large a45 packing cubes in my A30. Works fine, just don't over pack then since the space is smaller in the A30. You might be able to see that I had to squeeze the large cubes into the main pocket in my review video when I take them out.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.