Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By Pangifone
  • 1 Post By celtical
  • 1 Post By lenalvsTB
  • 6 Post By Pangifone

Thread: Inside-Out Cafe Bags?

Inside-Out Cafe Bags?

I tried to search if this was brought up before, like a good forum user, but as it turns out, the phrase "inside-out" is actually rather hard to search for.

So, my question is:

Do any of you turn your cafe bags inside out? I just got a LCB in black dyneema/UV, and I want the purple on the outside. I flipped it inside-out, and it's so pretty! I'm cool with the pockets in the flipped version, and the straps seem to work well enough coming from the inside, but the problem I'm having is that there's no buckle for the flap now. I was thinking about getting a spare buckle and stitching it on to make this fully reversible.

Has anyone else tried this?
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

I have this very bag and have often thought the same thing! UV outside is so lovely, with Black D or Steel Dyneema for inside-out. Yum!!
    eWalker likes this.

@pangifone Will you post a picture? I've been considering getting a cafe bag and would love the dyneema on the outside
    eWalker likes this.

I am going to try this now! Great idea.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel • BB • S25 in black dyneema • S19 in black/iberian • LCB in steel parapack/iberian • CP in navy ballistic/solar • Swift in steel dyneema • LS in Aubergine • SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar • TTs • various pouches/key straps/YSSs • iPad mini cache • LSBs, SSBs • PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema • 360mm Quiver •

Sorry for the delay, but here are my inside-out Large Café Bag pictures. I did one with flap open, one with flap down, and one of the inside with my stuff haphazardly shoved in. Name:  IMG_20140725_122427.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  714.8 KBName:  IMG_20140725_122454.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  700.5 KBName:  IMG_20140725_122512.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  719.8 KB
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

reversible bags. genius.

I totally agree that this is a genius move! What a great way to get two bags in one (and beautiful ones, at that)!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0