Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Coyote Aeronauts? Any pictures?

Question Coyote Aeronauts? Any pictures?

Not sure if I've been asleep and not noticed, but this morning the Aeronauts both seem to have acquired the Coyote/Steel colourway and both the A30 and A45 pages say that they're in stock.

Are there any pictures available of a Coyote/Steel A30 or A45?
    Janine likes this.
    A45 crim/stl TS navy/solr A30 aub/wsbi S19 nrdc/stl P nrdc/solr CP blk/stl; SE wsbi CQPC ibrn, solr Ri aub/stl 3DCC card TSS4 wsbi K card TT solr,nrdc,blk CC card/stl PCBP solr PP navy QK frst,cyte,aub + loadsa cubes!

Hehe. I was going to ask this same question yesterday. The closest until somebody receives one or TB updates the product pictures might be to look at the Skookum Dog Road Duffel. Sister companies, and they use all the same materials.

http://www.skookumdog.com/p/road-duffel-bag.html

Sent from my Iconia W4-820 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

I checked out the Aeronaut after reading your post. There is a color patch below that looks distinctly like KIWI and another newer color that looks like BURGUNDY. Whoa!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Sadly, if you hover over those swatches... they are the lining colours. One is black/wasabi, the other I think is black/iberian.

I was rather hoping that if these bags are in stock in Coyote, one of the TB crew could take a snap of one and post it here. The SD road duffels are similar, but that's not the same as the same !
    A45 crim/stl TS navy/solr A30 aub/wsbi S19 nrdc/stl P nrdc/solr CP blk/stl; SE wsbi CQPC ibrn, solr Ri aub/stl 3DCC card TSS4 wsbi K card TT solr,nrdc,blk CC card/stl PCBP solr PP navy QK frst,cyte,aub + loadsa cubes!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Aeronaut 45 in Coyote/Steel.....

Name:  aeronautcoyote.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  aeronautcoyote2.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  70.3 KB

Night Flight in Coyote/Steel...

Name:  nightflightcoyote.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  51.9 KB

Skookum Dog Road Duffel, Medium, in Coyote...

Name:  skookumduffel.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  120.7 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    I checked out the Aeronaut after reading your post. There is a color patch below that looks distinctly like KIWI and another newer color that looks like BURGUNDY. Whoa!
    I think those color patches correspond to Wasabi and Iberian for lining colors.
    Ilkyway likes this.
    so far: small clear OP (steel), small padded OP, small and medium DOP (burnt orange), Side Effect (black/steel), Synapse 19 (burnt orange/steel), Synapse 25 (burnt orange/steel)

want: Aeronaut 30 (black/steel), more BURNT ORANGE: OPs, keystraps, Side Effect, Ballistic Nylon, 200d Dyneema

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Very cute. Just speaking for myself, but Coyote would be a fantastic Cordura colour. Would be an excellent unisex option for cafe bags, Synapses, even BBs. Goes well with Steel parapack/Cordura, Wasabi Cordura, and maybe a few other colours. Kifaru has a thick and slightly glossy 550d Cordura that's lovely to touch and looks great. Maybe TB could do the same for 1000d someday...!
    Last edited by adalangdon; 07-16-2014 at 08:27 AM.
    RhoFro likes this.
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine SCB, Kiwi LS, Ultrasuede LS, Pink Swift, Ego stripes in cool fabrics or w/ seat belt buckle, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

Name:  aeronautcoyote.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  aeronautcoyote2.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  70.3 KB

Night Flight in Coyote/Steel...

Name:  nightflightcoyote.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  51.9 KB

Skookum Dog Road Duffel, Medium, in Coyote...

Name:  skookumduffel.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  120.7 KB
    Very nice!

In real life, is it more like the colouration in the Skookum phone (like a tan, army fatigue like colour)? The product shots look a little mustardy, but it could be the effect of the light box the photos are shot in and the way BN changes colour slightly in different lighting.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Gotta say, that Skookum road duffle looks really awesome...
    Darcy likes this.

So I'm confused. The coyote is lovely, but why introduce another colour (that's actually in stock) when so many of us are still waiting for pre-orders in other colours?

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    So I'm confused. The coyote is lovely, but why introduce another colour (that's actually in stock) when so many of us are still waiting for pre-orders in other colours?
    That's because of a bunch of things...

- We try our best, but we just can't seem to stop adding new colors

- Because Coyote is new and (until, like, this morning) there were no photos of it, we didn't have as many backorders for the new bags in that color combination. So, it's in stock sooner.

- We experienced a few materials shortages earlier this year that (long story short) necessitated we make smaller cuts/production runs of bags in certain colors here and there.

Everyone here is working really hard to see just how many of the backorders/pre-orders we can ship *before* the expected ship date of mid-August. We even hope to ship some Night Flight pre-orders this week!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Are my eyes deceiving me, or are those Coyote bags fitted with the "inside out" zippers? Looks sharp with the gunmetal pulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Darcy. I'll keep hoping my A30 arrives in time for vacation then.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Gotta say, that Skookum road duffle looks really awesome...
    It is awesome. I love mine. Should do a packing list post soon...

It is awesome. I love mine. Should do a packing list post soon...
    Please do! Honestly, until the A30 came out, I had been considering ordering the Road Duffel to see how well it could be used as a travel bag. And I don't even have a dog (but fawn over pretty much every one I get to play with).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0