Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By superdanb
  • 1 Post By Ilkyway
  • 2 Post By icebeng

Thread: Does the Synapse 25 hold a backpack packing cube?

Does the Synapse 25 hold a backpack packing cube?

Does the Synapse 25 hold a backpack packing cube? I want a unit I can easily take in an out... If not, which packing cube would work best?

Thanks!
    eWalker likes this.

The Westernflyer/Tri Star Packing Cube Backpack works fine within the Synapse 25. Just leave a little wiggling-room in the top corners because the Packingcube is cubic and the Synapse is more rounded at the top.

Welcome to the forum by the way.
    eWalker likes this.

Do you mean you want to load the Packing Cube Backpack up then place it into the S25? And are you planning to load them in Backpack mode or Packing Cube mode?

There are 2 types of Packing Cube Backpack, 3 if you include the Daylight Backpack.

Daylight Backpack - Light Hiking Travel or Every Day Carry Backpack - TOM BIHN fits fine, Daylight Backpack - see last post.

Packing Cube Backpack (Tri-Star/Western Flyer) - Use as an ultralight backpack or a travel packing cube - TOM BIHN looks like it might be a tussle when loaded up, probably will not be easy to take in and out of the S25.
    ETA: llkyway is correct, the corners will get in the way if you stuff it to the max, but it's fine if you load it with space at the top.

Packing Cube Backpack (Aeronaut) - Travel Packing Cube converts to an ultralight backpack - TOM BIHN has different dimensions depending on whether it's in Backpack or Packing Cube mode, unfortunately, I can't help you with this one as I don't own any
    Last edited by icebeng; 07-12-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0