Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Saltwater versus Synapse

Hahaha I meant warm. And sad to say that it didn't completely work =( Can I shed some tears now?

Quote Originally Posted by roadpotato View Post
    Hahaha I meant warm. And sad to say that it didn't completely work =( Can I shed some tears now?
    Don't, tears are salty, you'll make it worse :P
    Was there a lot of salt crystallizing? I'm assuming you saw salt even after soaking?
    Did you try rinsing it off with clean water after soaking?
    Using a showerhead should do the trick, direct the spray at the problem areas.
    RobNC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    Don't, tears are salty, you'll make it worse :P
    Was there a lot of salt crystallizing? I'm assuming you saw salt even after soaking?
    Did you try rinsing it off with clean water after soaking?
    Using a showerhead should do the trick, direct the spray at the problem areas.
    *sniffs* good point

I did the rinsing after. Saw definite improvement but there are still that bits of white crap left in the nooks and corners of the zipper area. I even scrubbed those parts pre and post soak.

Ttry and try huh? Saltwater and Synapses are no bossom buddies. I think I'll stick to freshwater activities...

If the shower sprayer doesn't work, maybe try the DIY carwash? You'll need a really good friend to help you hold the bag while you direct the high-pressure spray into the corners. Good luck!
    icebeng and RobNC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    If the shower sprayer doesn't work, maybe try the DIY carwash? You'll need a really good friend to help you hold the bag while you direct the high-pressure spray into the corners. Good luck!
    Hahaha thanks Badger. My mind just moved up to the extreme level - a fireman's hose hahaha.
    icebeng likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roadpotato View Post
    Hahaha thanks Badger. My mind just moved up to the extreme level - a fireman's hose hahaha.
    If you're going the fireman's hose route, I suggest hanging up the S25, getting a friend to help hold it in this case is definitely not a good idea lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0