Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 21 of 21
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Saltwater versus Synapse

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    43
    Hahaha I meant warm. And sad to say that it didn't completely work =( Can I shed some tears now?

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by roadpotato View Post
    Hahaha I meant warm. And sad to say that it didn't completely work =( Can I shed some tears now?
    Don't, tears are salty, you'll make it worse :P
    Was there a lot of salt crystallizing? I'm assuming you saw salt even after soaking?
    Did you try rinsing it off with clean water after soaking?
    Using a showerhead should do the trick, direct the spray at the problem areas.
    RobNC likes this.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    Don't, tears are salty, you'll make it worse :P
    Was there a lot of salt crystallizing? I'm assuming you saw salt even after soaking?
    Did you try rinsing it off with clean water after soaking?
    Using a showerhead should do the trick, direct the spray at the problem areas.
    *sniffs* good point

    I did the rinsing after. Saw definite improvement but there are still that bits of white crap left in the nooks and corners of the zipper area. I even scrubbed those parts pre and post soak.

    Ttry and try huh? Saltwater and Synapses are no bossom buddies. I think I'll stick to freshwater activities...

  4. #19
    Volunteer Moderator Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Badger State
    Posts
    1,504
    If the shower sprayer doesn't work, maybe try the DIY carwash? You'll need a really good friend to help you hold the bag while you direct the high-pressure spray into the corners. Good luck!
    icebeng and RobNC like this.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    If the shower sprayer doesn't work, maybe try the DIY carwash? You'll need a really good friend to help you hold the bag while you direct the high-pressure spray into the corners. Good luck!
    Hahaha thanks Badger. My mind just moved up to the extreme level - a fireman's hose hahaha.
    icebeng likes this.

  6. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    If the shower sprayer doesn't work, maybe try the DIY carwash? You'll need a really good friend to help you hold the bag while you direct the high-pressure spray into the corners. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by roadpotato View Post
    Hahaha thanks Badger. My mind just moved up to the extreme level - a fireman's hose hahaha.
    If you're going the fireman's hose route, I suggest hanging up the S25, getting a friend to help hold it in this case is definitely not a good idea lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0