Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Parapack: does it hold up over time comported to Cordura and Dyneema

Multi-color paracord, really drab green with some digital-type camo design, I tied around and through the SE. Helps me hang-on to the SE with the wrist strap. This SE can get bulky with my camera, batteries, cables, cloths, so the paracord really helps me securely grasp the SE. Used the same paracord on the main zipper compartment for my Pilot, but have black paracord on the side pockets and red paracord on the front-center pocket. Just for a little personalization...
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by heparker View Post
    Multi-color paracord, really drab green with some digital-type camo design, I tied around and through the SE. Helps me hang-on to the SE with the wrist strap. This SE can get bulky with my camera, batteries, cables, cloths, so the paracord really helps me securely grasp the SE. Used the same paracord on the main zipper compartment for my Pilot, but have black paracord on the side pockets and red paracord on the front-center pocket. Just for a little personalization...
    May we have some more pics of your para cord hack? Especially an action pic?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2