• 1 Post By moriond
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 3 Post By acilento

Thread: 3D Mesh & Clear Organizer Cubes - materials

3D Mesh & Clear Organizer Cubes - materials

Hi guys,

I was planning on ordering one of each of these in black:

3D Clear Organizer Cube - 3-1-1 toiletries bag. Clear front and back. Made in USA. - TOM BIHN

3D Mesh Organizer Cube - Mesh Organizer Pouch - TOM BIHN

Just wondering: is the material the same for both? The Clear cube just says "Black" under color choices, where the Mesh cube says "Black 420d". I'd rather have them both made out of the same stuff, if at all possible.
    eWalker likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    The Black 3D Clear Organizer Cube I have uses the 420d HT Nylon Parapack (and is very nice) so I think you'll get the same fabric (i.e. Parapack) for the clear and mesh cubes. I agree this is confusing, but I believe the black and steel clear organizer cubes are Parapack. And in the Clear Organizer Wallet options the Black (and Steel, Forest, and Aubergine colors) are Ballistic Nylon, while Plum and Cocoa are Cordura.

HTH
    eWalker likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Welcome to the forums @acilento. You might also be interested in this recent question thread, Does the 3-D Clear Organizer Cube Stay Clear?. The short answer is yes, but you can read through the answers for more detailed reports on well the clear urethane holds up.

HTH moriond
    eWalker likes this.

I would call and ask to be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=kkintea;68773]I would call and ask to be sure. /QUOTE]

This, I'm pretty sure the 420 is parapack but "black" is most likley cordura but could be anything.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Volunteer Moderator
    [QUOTE=Moose;68786]
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    I would call and ask to be sure. /QUOTE]

This, I'm pretty sure the 420 is parapack but "black" is most likley cordura but could be anything.
    True, my recent Black 3D Clear Organizer Pouch in 420d HT Parapack may have been ordered back when it was listed as 420d. In general, when there is no qualifier in the listing for 3D Clear Organizer Pouches, the color is Cordura, but some of the recent listings in accessories have been confusing.
    eWalker likes this.

Just called and spoke to Matthew who was able to confirm that these are both 420d, and, subsequently, about to be on the way to my house. Thanks guys!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0