Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Need help deciding color for Tri-star

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    ...even if you were to bring along say, an Iberian Co-Pilot, I'll probably go "OOOH! TB BAG!!" ...
    The existence of an Iberian Co-Pilot would probably send me scrambling for my wallet. UV or Wasabi would do the same. Like scribe, I'm not that into Dyneema as an exterior fabric, but I want a Co-Pilot that looks less briefcasey and a bright color would do the trick.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by binje View Post
    The existence of an Iberian Co-Pilot would probably send me scrambling for my wallet. UV or Wasabi would do the same. Like scribe, I'm not that into Dyneema as an exterior fabric, but I want a Co-Pilot that looks less briefcasey and a bright color would do the trick.
    Exactly! This is why I want an aubergine one, preferably with wasabi lining. Fun but smart!
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    On their way: DLBP, 3DFOCs, another YSS!
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by binje View Post
    I can't be sure, but I think Iberian Dyneema Co-Pilots exists. I've seen photos before. They have the old style zippers, so I guess they must be retired already.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    I can't be sure, but I think Iberian Dyneema Co-Pilots exists. I've seen photos before. They have the old style zippers, so I guess they must be retired already.
    Yes, there was one on ebay a coupla weeks back. Someone did a BIN at $99.99-- damn good price for one that was brand new and Iberian outer/steel inner. Love that colour combination.

I bought a Steel Dyneema pilot when I found out Steel dyneema was being retired. I think it is too briefcase like for normal usage but yes, I'd be interested in one in a more fun color. I'm waiting to see if rumors of a crossbody knit bag come to fruition. I love crossbody bags.

@adalangdon - I should probably be glad I missed that. Thanks for sharing since I now know what the CP looks like in Iberian.

@Leena - I'm a crossbody bag addict, but they can't be too big. I'm curious about the possible knitting bag, but don't know how it could be small enough to suit me and large enough for avid knitters. A Co-Pilot is pushing the envelope size-wise.

Black Dyneema Tri-star ordered. Thanks for everyone's help! I can't wait to get the "item shipped" notice!

Congrats! My black dyneema tri-star just shipped

I just received the shipment email! Woohoo, I thought it would've taken so much longer! Now the wait for the package starts...
    eWalker likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0