Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By Ilkyway
  • 1 Post By icebeng

Thread: improvments

improvments

I like doing these kind of threads. I believe it actually helps the manufacturer makes improvements to an already stellar product.

I own a few of Tom Bihn Bags and I can honestly say i love them all. For some reason, my personality is to knit pick things. Small things like Zipper improvments, stitching, etc.. To bigger things such as complete construction and design. What are some things on your bags you feel could be improved?

This is a really weird first post.

Welcome to the forum anyway.

I think what the thread starter is trying to create, is a thread where we consolidate suggestions to improve TB bags.
    @T.Freeman1, your intentions are great, but I don't know if you have taken a look at the FAQ page yet? There's a question on suggestions along with an answer.
    Also, TB does listen to feedback, there have been several threads created before regarding issues people have with specific TB bags, and they have responded.
    IMO, it's not a bad idea to have different threads for different bags. It can get a little confusing to read a post regarding the TriStar, then the next about a Western Flyer and the next about the Side Effect.
    eWalker likes this.

Thanks for the welcome. Some die-hards on this forum :-P

Enjoy Everyone.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0