Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ilkyway
  • 1 Post By Moose

Thread: camera bags? when

camera bags? when

Hi! 1st post here. Really like the bags, but I'm looking for a camera bag. looking at the Synapse 19 as a camera bag. Anyone use it a a camera bag? I have a sony Alpha a6000. today i contacted Tom Binh company and they told me to wait for new items coming soon. Any idea if they are making camera bags? if not maybe i can put a camera insert into bag,right? but what size insert?
    thanks

Interesting: wait for new items coming soon. You have no Idea what you put into motion with this few words.

I know there is a youtube video with the Synaps as a camera bag. I cant remember if it is the S19 or the S26 though. You have to have extra badding for the camera and gear in both (that is what I'd do anyway)

Welcome here!

Edit - Found the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knJyh_aCqbI (it is the S19)
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 05-30-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Moose likes this.

[QUOTE=Ilkyway;66647]Interesting: wait for new items coming soon. You have no Idea what you put into motion with this few words.

I'm going to sit back and watch what comes next. Steeler69 welcome and be prepared for numerous questions asking for exact quotes, colors and so on.
    Ilkyway likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

There are a series of videos that may be useful. The links are in MtnMan's post Photography Question - Dan Bihn's gadgets

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0