Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Co-pilot for text books?

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooSan View Post
    I ordered a Co-Pilot. I dont want to be going "I wish I had ordered it" later. If it doesnt carry my books then I will just get a different bag dedicated for school work. I like the set up and organization of the CP over the Zephyr. I know I will use the Co-pilot everyday. I ordered it in black/steel. I checked before via email to make sure it was ready to ship and I got a response in about 15-20 min. The customer service alone made me just order it on the spot.

I also ordered a clear organizer wallet, the Absolute strap, Mini padded organizer pouch, Lifefactory 16 oz bottle, zipper pulls, and a couple of handle loops.
    er.... VoodooSan, the Co-Pilot will have cord zipper pulls included.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    er.... VoodooSan, the Co-Pilot will have cord zipper pulls included.
    I am always adding 550 paracord pulls or zipper pulls to stuff so thought I would just order some extras. They are inexpensive

I use my Zephyr for toting heavy books - the extra reinforcement on the sides is great, and you'll like the plastic dividers. Zephyr is a terrific bag. For sure you'll want an Absolute strap. For shlepping books that heavy across campus, I'd probably opt for a Synapse 25 and wear the weight on my back, rather than one shoulder.
    eWalker likes this.

I got the Zephyr the other day with a wasabi dyneema lining. It's one hell of a book/file briefcase. I've packed the main compartment to the gills to give you an idea of what it can hold (yes, it can be zipped up without much of a struggle!). There's still plenty of room to slot in thin files, newspapers, etc. in the other document pockets although the main area's been packed to the max. Unfortunately even this is too big for my frame, so I've had to pass it to my partner. (Looks like I'll have to use a Pilot.)

Name:  zephyr packed.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  133.1 KB
    Last edited by adalangdon; 06-01-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0