Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Where can I buy this part?

Anybody know what part this is called and if I can buy it from the accessories page? I went through all the pictures but didn't see anything that would work except for the cheater strap. I'm basically trying to add some attachment point on one of my existing bags so I can attach a strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tangfj

I believe you are looking for a Cheater "D" ring from the parts list. See jmoz's picture post at the bottom of the first page of this thread:

Way to piggy-back Co-Pilot (or Pilot) on Tri-Star (or Aeronaut)?

Now, I believe there is some confusion around the picture of the Cheater "D" ring on the TB website - which has a more rounded connector (which I ordered a while back). I believe the rounded connector is the old version while the current version is as per jmoz's picture. I would contact TB Customer Support to confirm.

Alternately, depending on what you are looking to do, you could also use the Triangle Metal Hook show in this thread:

Extra tether sites inside the S19?

Hope this helps

Cheers!
    Zephyr/SA/BB/Co-Pilot (Black/Black/Steel), S25/WF/TS/A45/Pilot/Cadet (Black/Iberian), DLBP (French Blue), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

Thanks, yes the pictures on the accessories page is indeed confusing!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0