Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Tell me whether I need a Synapse? and which one? :)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leena View Post
    Just to note, I just returned a steel dyneema S19 so you could email and ask about it if it is the bag you want.
    Sadly, we aren't able to hold bags for others that are in the process of being returned. We can totally understand why folks might want us to do that, especially in the case of color combinations that are no longer available, but logistically, it's really tough/just not possible for us to manage.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Again, thanks all for the thoughts and suggestions! tpnl I went with the SA for now... and the S19 is now no longer available in the Steel Dyneema/UV combination, anyway (I dithered too long! ;P). Probably just as well that the Bihn crew has eliminated my conundrum. Just seemed like the SA was the right color and layout for the uses I'm pondering. I have a long time to wait though, it's on deep back-order now!!
    tpnl likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0