Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dephyingra

Thread: shoes in an Aeronaut?

shoes in an Aeronaut?

I have another Aeronaut question... Can pair of size 15 men's running shoes fit in an end pocket?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by O Grande View Post
    I have another Aeronaut question... Can pair of size 15 men's running shoes fit in an end pocket?
    Most likely, yes, since when I look up the length of size 15 men's shoes in inches, it comes up around 12 5/16". Most people store shoes in the end compartments of the Aeronaut. Since the Aeronaut is 14" in that direction, I'd imagine your shoes would fit. But probably someone closer to your size can answer this directly.

HTH.

moriond

Thanks. I finally got around to measuring some shoes. New Balance 990s are about 14" long. I might have to plan on using the end pocket for some clothing and putting shoes in the main compartment.

Let me check for you. It was something that interested me as well...

Edit: My size 15 Under Armor travel trainer's fit perfectly with room to spare. I sat them in the side pocket with the center filled with other things. They would have fit side by side but filled the space more efficiently with the top reversed from the bottom and sitting upright. I could even put 3D clear cube on top and zip the pocket closed. It was tighter than I would normally pack it with 3D cubes but you could do it.

FYI, I tried my Clarks size 15 dress shoes and they fit as well. My XXXL Crocs fit though I had to scrunch them in a bit.

Hope this helps.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  752.0 KBName:  photo (2).jpg
Views: 153
Size:  993.8 KBName:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 153
Size:  639.5 KB
    Last edited by dephyingra; 05-18-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: update

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0