Materials, Materials, Materials...

Clearly, the folks at Tom Bihn (and also us loyal customers) care about the materials that go into making a Tom Bihn bag. When I buy carpet I like to take home a board with every color of the style of my choice. That way I can see how it'll actually look. I'll get to the point, is there any way to buy a notebook of maybe a 10"x10" square of every material and color Tom Bihn uses? That would be a phenomenal way to pick the right material and color choice of my next bag.

For the record, I've never disliked any color or material I've already purchased. Just sometimes I purchase too much wondering which is better suited and end up keeping everything by finding some other use for it.

Some people put what they own from Tom Bihn, so here's my list. Tri-Star in Black/Solar, Zephyr in Black/Iberian, Ristretto 11" in Black/Slate, Ristretto 13" in Black/Iberian, Side Effect in Black, plus probably over a thousand dollars in little straps, bags, holders, pouches, etc that I mix and match for each trip.

Hey Gadget Guy, they will send you a swatch if you have a particular fabric and just can't decide color, or whatever.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!