Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tpnl

Thread: Question for Ristretto owners

Question for Ristretto owners

After loosening the warrior clip strap, how snugly would a 15 inch laptop without optical drive fit into a 13 Macbook pro Ristretto

Thank you.

Strontium

I do not have a 13" Ristretto but I did do some research to see what would fit (I concluded that my laptop would not fit ). Below is a thread that summarizes some of the discussion on what will fit wrt a laptop.

Ristretto and Occasionally Carrying a 15" MBP

If you have a 15" laptop that is about 13.5" by 10.5", you should be good using a thin sleeve and the compartment in front of the built in sleeve.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

P.S. TB Crew - can you make a 15" version of the Ristretto - pleeeaaassseee! Think of it as an alternative / upgrade to the Brain Cell - an even nicer way to carry your laptop in a backpack with the option of carrying it alone with minimal items (bag in a bag idea).
    Last edited by tpnl; 03-30-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    Zephyr/SA/BB/Co-Pilot (Black/Black/Steel), S25/WF/TS/A45/Pilot (Black/Iberian), DLBP (French Blue), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0