Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maverick

Thread: Best bag for Firefly?

Best bag for Firefly?

Will be attending Firefly concert and wanted to know, what is the best bag for carrying during the day at the concert? All it will carry will be water bottle, keys, wallet, money, light snacks. I have an S25 but dont want to lug that around all day. Thanks, hope all are doing well.

Volunteer Moderator
    Dear Air1mtt,

Assuming there aren't restrictions about bringing a bag into the concert venue, it sounds like a Cafe Bag would nicely accommodate what you're describing - a medium or a small, depending on what light snacks you have in mind.

With kind regards,
    -m
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Dear Air1mtt,

Assuming there aren't restrictions about bringing a bag into the concert venue, it sounds like a Cafe Bag would nicely accommodate what you're describing - a medium or a small, depending on what light snacks you have in mind.

With kind regards,
    -m
    Another option, though larger in capacity, is the Co-Pilot. It has a dedicated water bottle pocket, as well as more room for snacks. I'd probably just use a Little Swift, which is a bit smaller, but is less of a Unisex option. Another, great, general purpose bag to use is a Shop Bag, but you may have an easier time getting the other bags into the concert.

I'd probably go with a med Cafe bag, cross body with the flap next to me. Holds plenty of stuff and keeps my hands free. I really like having use of both my hands in crowds.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I've converted the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag into a fanny pack with the waist strap from my Synapse. Worked great for the MN State Fair.

Thanks everyone for the ideas. Time to add another TB to my collection

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0