Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By epainter

Thread: Zipper issue on ID bag

Zipper issue on ID bag

Wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. Let me first say, I love Tom Bihn bags. This is my second. I received the ID a couple months ago.

However there is an issue with the right side zipper. I have attached a pic. What may look like a reflection is actual discoloration. It's appears white. The bag has not had anything on it, it hasn't even been in the rain.

It appears to be on issue with the material of the zipper. Anyone else encounter this? While it doesn't impact function, it is ugly. Disheartening for such an expensive bag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by epainter; 03-18-2014 at 07:32 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    That doesn't look right! emailus@tombihn.com with your name and order number and we'll get this figured out right away.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks Darcy. Will do. It's really odd.

Thanks again Darcy. Help is on the way You guys know how to build life-long customers.
    Darcy likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by epainter View Post
    Thanks again Darcy. Help is on the way You guys know how to build life-long customers.
    Whew! Glad to hear it.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

epainter, you are correct, TB builds well thought out bags with excellent quality components and QC. For me though, their customer service keeps me coming back. Ok, I love the bags too. Considering the number of bags that must go through their shop(s) every year I'd expect to see a flaw now and again. I'm guessing flawed bags don't get out often but, when something goes awry they are right there to make it right. Customer service is obviously ingrained in the TB culture. I like that. Oh, and did I mention the great bags?
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0