Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hamiltee

Thread: Western Flyer....Can I fit my laptop in it?

Western Flyer....Can I fit my laptop in it?

I want a Western Flyer for work, but have a monster laptop (HP Elitebook). Can anyone tell me if I can fit this laptop in the Western Flyer without a brain cell? The dimensions are: 14.72 x 9.86 x 1.34 in. Not sure why, but I can't readily find this information. I'm hoping some has a laptop with similar size who can tell me the interior dimensions. The exterior dimensions listed on the site make it seem like it wouldn't be an issue (18" x 12" x 7" ).

Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    I want a Western Flyer for work, but have a monster laptop (HP Elitebook). Can anyone tell me if I can fit this laptop in the Western Flyer without a brain cell? The dimensions are: 14.72 x 9.86 x 1.34 in. Not sure why, but I can't readily find this information. I'm hoping some has a laptop with similar size who can tell me the interior dimensions. The exterior dimensions listed on the site make it seem like it wouldn't be an issue (18" x 12" x 7" ).
    Your laptop is significantly smaller than the dimensions of the WF large packing cube, so it will definitely fit. I would encourage you get get a Cache if an appropriately-sized one exists.

Here's a picture of my WF with my laptop (approx. 13.5 x 9.3 x 1.3 in.). I did travel with the "naked" laptop last trip. I placed it on the inside of the bag and layered some clothing on the bottom and sides. Worked for me.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  699.4 KB
    tpnl and newuser like this.

Thanks both you!!! Can always count on someone helping out here! The picture was worth a ton to help me visualize it. I'm planning on going "naked", at least for now because it's a work laptop with no important data on it. Thanks again!

NU

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0