Got my Pilot! What are those strings?

Got my Pilot! Black Iberian.

What are those strings that came in the bag? I imagine that they are zipper pulls, but they don't have the end knobs or whatever. Any tips appreciated.

I also got a Freudian Slip and small dyneema organizer pouch in the same shipment.

Love what I have seen of the bag so far, but I think I'm going to need to get one more organizer pouch, will probably go for a clear one. Love the size of the bag. Not too big at all, not to small either. I tested and it easily fits into my Aeronaut, so if I'm going on a 2 and maybe 3 day business trip I will probably be able to fit it into the Aeronaut as well.

Look here: New Love
    KmK has used them as intendet. I think with the new zipperpulls TB is going in a new directkion with the strings. I read, that in future there will be more colors availeble for your choice.

Hope that helps,
    Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by saikyo View Post
    What are those strings that came in the bag? I imagine that they are zipper pulls, but they don't have the end knobs or whatever. Any tips appreciated.

Love what I have seen of the bag so far, but I think I'm going to need to get one more organizer pouch, will probably go for a clear one.
    They are zipper pulls. See Tom tie them.

Also, I would suggest NOT getting the clear organizer, because it tends to stick in the front pockets. I would recommend the mesh organizer if you want to be able to see some of what is inside. Or a dyneema organizer/side effect.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0