Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rocks
  • 1 Post By chautime

Thread: Will an 11" laptop fit in the co-pilot?

Will an 11" laptop fit in the co-pilot?

My first post! Hi everyone!

I have a Lenovo Yoga 11s inch laptop. Based on the dimensions it seems like it would JUST barely fit in the co-pilot. My laptop dimensions are 11-3/4" x 8". Does anyone here have that laptop or one with similar dimensions and experience using it with the co-pilot? Thanks.

I have a Copilot and my 11" MacBook Air fits in it.
    p.s. The Copilot is the best bag! I love mine.
    penny likes this.

Thanks! I just ordered one!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chautime View Post
    Thanks! I just ordered one!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    Yay! I have a navy one and it's the cutest, sturdiest, best looking bag.

I can confirm that an 11-inch MacBook Air in a Cache fits without tilting in the main compartment of the Dyneema CoPilot. The Dyneema has a little give compared to the Ballistic Nylon, at least when the latter is new.

The two open pockets in that compartment could be used for the charger and dongle. Doesn't leave much room for books or magazines but I am just testing it out now and haven't travelled with it. I hate bending my books so any advice on that is appreciated.

What is the easiest way to upload photos when on the TB website on an iPhone? I can't seem to copy paste them in.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    What is the easiest way to upload photos when on the TB website on an iPhone? I can't seem to copy paste them in.
    On the iPhone and iPad I find the easiest way to upload pictures to the forums is to use the TapaTalk or TapaTalk Pro app. You can get the free version and upload a number of pictures for free each month, and also choose the resolution. That said, there are a number of features I dislike about recent versions of this app, so as a consequence I mostly use an old version of the app that's on my iPad to upload images. Free image uploads are now marked with a small "i" on the picture (fair enough). More annoying is that they now make you create Tapatalk user accounts and log into them just to read forums through the app (this didn't used to be the case). And finally, it appears that even on most recent paid "Pro" versions of the app, they've started serving ads. I've just stopped updating the versions of this app that I have installed. Maybe others can comment about this. See @Badger's instructions and attached picture in his post describing how to upload using TapaTalk on the iPhone.

HTH

moriond

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0