Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Size Specs for Cache

I'm currently re-organizing my travel closet and found a Tom Bihn cache that doesn't seem to be made any longer.

It's the Vertical Cache, Size Netbook (M), TB032NBM.

Anyone have the internal and external dimensions?

Thanks.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Anyone have the internal and external dimensions?
    Sure do. The internal dimensions of the Netbook Cache are 7.6" x 10.9" x 1" and the exterior dimensions are 8.2" x 11.5" x 1.6".
    emailus@tombihn.com or call U.S./Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries +1-206-652-4123

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Sure do. The internal dimensions of the Netbook Cache are 7.6" x 10.9" x 1" and the exterior dimensions are 8.2" x 11.5" x 1.6".
    Hi Beau, Was the long dimension of the Netbook Cache (that was sold around 2011, I believe) really as long as 10.9" then? Just curious, because I recall there was a cache that was sold for both iPad and Netbook that was only slightly larger than the ones for the iPad. This is just from memory, though.

Thanks Beau
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Thanks Beau
    You bet!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi Beau, Was the long dimension of the Netbook Cache (that was sold around 2011, I believe) really as long as 10.9" then? Just curious, because I recall there was a cache that was sold for both iPad and Netbook that was only slightly larger than the ones for the iPad. This is just from memory, though.
    As far as I can tell, the dimensions I dug up for the Netbook Cache are accurate. But you are on to something, moriond, as the measurements I found for the original iPad Cache are pretty close to those of the Netbook Cache (interior: 7.8" x 9.8" x 0.7", exterior: 8.4" x 10.5" x 1.9").
    emailus@tombihn.com or call U.S./Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries +1-206-652-4123

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0