Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tangfj
  • 1 Post By moriond

Thread: Need help with Co-Pilot & paper documents

Need help with Co-Pilot & paper documents

I've had my Navy/Iberian Co-Pilot for a month and absolutely love it! I'm always finding new ways to carry items which is amazing. What a versatile small bag.

Letter-sized documents (8.5" x 11") fit in the main compartment but the large clear organizer pouch is too big. Any tips on what to use to prevent damaging paper documents in the Co-Pilot? Or do people use the large organizer pouch and gently curl the end to make it fit inside the Co-Pilot? Thanks for the help
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Maybe try something like this?

StaplesŪ Poly Zip Envelopes, Assorted Color Zip, Letter Size | StaplesŪ

I have something very similar and just barely fits in my co-pilot. If you don't like that then may I suggest getting a Pilot??? It has much more room and still has the same functional design as the Co-Pilot.
    penny and Jeff A like this.

Volunteer Moderator
    @Jeff A take a read through the old Folders for Co-Pilot thread. This question frequently crops up, and generally there are some types of Staples folders that are linked or recommended. (But I've always found them to be out of stock, and since there is no branch of Staples in Hawaii, I've never been able to find a good counterpart -- even when I've traveled somewhere where I could browse through a Staples store.)

I use Levenger Briefcase folders that haven't been sold for about 5 or 6 years. Fortunately, the folders I bought over time, and first referenced in year 2005 threads about the Buzz with an attached picture, all still work just fine, and fit in the Co-Pilot and other bags. You've hit one of the reasons people have been asking for the slightly larger sized Pilot since the Co-Pilot was released.

You can probably find a current Staples product that might do what you want, and maybe another forum member can provide a link to a currently in-stock file folder product.

HTH. moriond

P.S. Almost all my old Levenger folders were acquired before they went to the "pastel" shades in the linked reviews, so I think they were all purchased pre-2008 and still work for me.
    Last edited by moriond; 02-19-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Jeff A likes this.

Thanks, guys! I'll check those out. The Pilot will have to wait: Tri-Star and Aeronaut will be my next two bags
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0